pets at the hoste
If you wish to bring your pet with you, the hotel must be made aware at the time of booking so that a suitable pet friendly room or table can be allocated. Failure to do so, may result in a non-pet friendly room or table being allocated and your pets not being allowed to stay or dine with you.
We kindly ask you to please be respectful of other hotel guests. Please keep your dog(s) under your control at all times and in particular around other hotel guests’ dogs. In order to respect the sensitivities of all our visitors we do make the following requests:
- Maximum of two dogs allowed per room, £15 charge per dog per night.
- Pets are not permitted on the beds or furniture. Please bring a dog-bed and some towels with you.
- Pets may not be left unattended in the bedroom, except when you are eating dinner in The Hoste’s restaurant and providing you are confident of your pet’s behaviour. Otherwise, we suggest you leave them in the car or in the Reception area whilst you are dining. It is essential you advise Reception if you choose to leave your dog unattended in your room.
- You will be liable for any damage caused by your dog (including extra carpet cleaning / replacement if necessary) whilst left unattended. Please ensure you have insurance to cover this.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by their pet immediately and to inform Reception if their pet has an accident in the room. Please do not attempt to rub or scrub carpets as this can result in unnecessary damage and staining (which the guest may be liable to pay for).
- In case of any accidents where damage has been caused to hotel property extra charges will apply.
- Please keep your dog(s) on a lead at all times when outside your room and anywhere on the hotel premises.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted to sit with their owners at tables in the bar, lounge, conservatory and sheltered garden, providing they are not causing obstruction to other guests. No dogs are permitted in The Hoste restaurants, luxury cinema or Beauty Spa.
- Dog owners are asked to control any noise made by their pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- Owners may be requested to leave their dogs outside, in their car or at reception during busy times. This decision will be at the discretion of The Hoste’s management.
- The Vine House is totally pet free.
If you have any further questions about pets please contact the reception on 01328 738777.