Take a trip to Burnham Market and travel back in time as you fall in love the romance, beauty, and ambiance of this charming village. All rooms feature statement wallpaper, sumptuous fabrics and luxurious bed linens. A 10-minute walk from The Hoste, Railway House captures the idyllic and rural qualities of the 50s, perfectly encapsulating the excitement of that time.This luxury accommodation is the ideal retreat for couples and small families looking for a romantic weekend, an indulgent vacation, or a long, relaxing holiday.
Rooms & Carriage
- Brass 5 ft bed
- Seating facilities
- Converted railway carriage
- 5 ft bed
- Family Room
- Annexe with two single 3 ft beds
Groups: For groups of 4 or more rooms please call direct on 01328 738777
Rates include VAT at 20%
Single occupancy: £20 reduction on double occupancy rate.
Dogs welcome and a small charge of £15 per dog per night is added to your bill.
Extra Beds chargeable at £30 per night and Baby Cots at £10 per night (all subject to availability).
All rates and packages are subject to availability
Deposits: For bookings of 3 or more room nights or should your booking exceed £750, a non-refundable deposit of 25% will be charged.
The Hoste reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card provided as guarantee, within the 5 days of arrival (14 days for cottages).
- In the event of cancellation without 5 full days prior notice before the day of arrival (by 10 am), or on non-arrival, full charges will apply. Please note if booking a Luxury Cottage, we operate a 14 day cancellation policy and for group bookings of four rooms or more, the full amount will be chargeable if cancelled within 28 days of arrival.
- In event of premature departures, we will be obliged to charge for the full extent of the pre-booked stay.
- Any “No-Shows” will also be billed in full to the credit/debit card securing the reservation.
- We advise you obtain personal insurance to cover you in case of cancellation